Bookish for life

Anthropology graduate, anglophile, social justice activist, chocoholic, traveler and book lover from the German-speaking part of Switzerland, currently working in the renewable energy sector. Books have been my passion since before I could read.

Considering using this as a replacement for my Goodreads account, where I've been keeping track of what I read (audiobooks included). You can find a record of the dead-tree books I own on LibraryThing. As of now I haven't imported those yet.

The Hunger Games

The Hunger Games  - Carolyn McCormick, Suzanne  Collins This only came to my attention when friends became so excited about the third book of the series - and I'm sure glad I got my hands on the audiobook. It's an excellent reading, and the story doesn't get boring for one minute.

Katniss is a great, three-dimensional character, and in the course of the story with its many twists and turns and thrills I came to care for her a good deal. I'll definitely read the other two books as well and see where Katniss ends up...