Bookish for life

Anthropology graduate, anglophile, social justice activist, chocoholic, traveler and book lover from the German-speaking part of Switzerland, currently working in the renewable energy sector. Books have been my passion since before I could read.

Considering using this as a replacement for my Goodreads account, where I've been keeping track of what I read (audiobooks included). You can find a record of the dead-tree books I own on LibraryThing. As of now I haven't imported those yet.

Social Media Strategy: A Step-by-step Guide to Building Your Social Business - Kamales Lardi, Rainer Fuchs

Read this for work - a quick and easy introduction to creating a basic social media strategy (as opposed to a simple online marketing strategy) for businesses. The examples used are almost all from big international companies, but there's enough info to work on a smaller scale. (Incidentally, being from Switzerland I liked that they used a lot of Swiss examples as well as Swiss research, a nice change from the much more prevalent US-centric works on the subject.)