Bookish for life

Anthropology graduate, anglophile, social justice activist, chocoholic, traveler and book lover from the German-speaking part of Switzerland, currently working in the renewable energy sector. Books have been my passion since before I could read.

Considering using this as a replacement for my Goodreads account, where I've been keeping track of what I read (audiobooks included). You can find a record of the dead-tree books I own on LibraryThing. As of now I haven't imported those yet.

Strength of the Pack

Strength of the Pack - Kendall McKenna I love this story to bits. Since my first read a few months ago, I keep reading it over and over. In short, I've totally fallen in love with Lucas and Noah.

I normally have problems with the power imbalance inherent in most werewolf relationships, so it's not a genre I read or enjoy as a general rule. But oh, those two don't conform to any of the cliches, their developing relationship never feels anything but equal (and emotionally very satisfying). And then McKenna puts them into an incredibly indepth and realistic military setting, embedding her brand of werewolf culture seemlessly into it. Hence the constant re-reading on my part. :)